SUMMER WEEK 6 - ONLINE - PIANO CAMP - 5-8YRS
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS 60 minutes each day
Time: MONDAY AUG 10TH – FRIDAY 14TH, 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Curious to get a taste of learning how to play the piano? Join us next week for a fun, virtual adventure to experience that and more! Through singing, drawing, storytelling and other creative activities, we will explore the basics of playing the piano and learn to play a simple melody by the end of the week. Supplementary materials will be provided to help students remember new concepts and practice between classes. Get ready to be imaginative in your learning!
- A weighted keyboard or piano (does NOT need to be the full 88 keys)
- Keyboard printout (teacher will email the file to parents ahead of time)
- Sheets of blank paper for drawing activities
- Coloring pencils, markers, or crayons
- Parental support/guidance during classes
- Learn finger numbers
- Recognize high VS low sounds on the keyboard
- Recognize letters on the piano keyboard
- Learn to play 1-2 short pieces by rote
Learn piano and forte dynamics
SECURE ZOOM DETAILS WILL BE SENT AFTER REGISTRATION
FORMAT - LIVE ONLINE INTERACTIVE + ACCESS TO VIDEO AND LEARNING RESOURCES AND CRAFTS.